Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Masters of Old

I found myself back in the subway for the final shoot for the Old Master's Cup competition. These were taken at Park Street Station along the Green Line. I had previously taken one inside one of the Red Line cars, but I'm not sure if I like it better or not. This shoot was intended to be the final shoot. The money maker as some would put it (even though there's no actual money involved in the contest albeit entry fee of a couple dollars).

These were shot on Ilford Delta 3200. I forgot to look up development times earlier on as I was using a Kodak developer with Ilford Film. I ended up pulling the film slightly, but I think it turned out for the best. I'm fairly happy with the results achieved. The biggest surprise was seeing how little of the grain shows up on MF when using high speed film. I was versed in the ways of high speed film with 35mm, but not MF. Well, I suppose upon closer inspection and zoom that it proves to have just as much, but given the size of the negative it's not as much of an issue.







No comments: